Follow these steps to get started with your digital library.
- Open the App Store under the Apple menu.
- Search for “Kindle.”
- The official Kindle app will be the first result.
- When you open Kindle, it will prompt you to enter your Amazon credentials.
Where do I find Kindle files on my Mac?
1 Answer. Using Kindle v1.17.0, Kindle content is stored in the location set under Kindle menu > Preferences > General tab > Content Folder. (The default appears to be ~/Documents/My Kindle Content.)
Where are Kindle files stored?
Reading and Managing Kindle Books on Android
- But remember, just because the book is visible in the carousel when you open your kindle App, it doesn’t mean that it is stored on your device.
- \Internal storage\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\ or \sdvard\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\
Where are ebooks stored on Mac?
Available iBooks encoded in the ePub file format, as well as iBooks Author titles and PDF files in iCloud Drive, automatically download to your iBooks library so they can be easily accessed from any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac you own. Here’s where your books from the iBooks app are stored on your Mac.